Friday 28 December 2012

I'm back!

I'm back! I have been extremely busy....for ages!
It's been Christmas (and I had a lovely family one, but very busy!)
I also had poorly children before Christmas, so not much work being done.
I had lots of work to try and catch up on because of one of us always having coughs, colds, noro-virus etc....
We are also having work done on the house, so lots of builders around.
I also have a lovely new agent, who I have been trying to get some designs done for http://www.janemosse.co.uk/
But anyway, nice to get back to the old, neglected blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie, just wanted to pop by and say thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog :0)
    I sent you a PM on FB before xmas but I think you may have missed it.
    Hope the building work goes well and everyone gets back to fighting fit soon. Happy 2013! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, gosh sorry Fhiona, I've just noticed it. I'll get back to you now! Happy New Year to you too by the way! xxx

    ReplyDelete